V-Series Primary Chaincase is a selective blend of synthetic and petroleum based fluids designed to protect all critical drive components found in Harley® and aftermarket chaincases. Provides the highest degree of protection and smooth, positive clutch operation.
Features & Benefits
- Synthetic blend technology
- Excellent shock load and extreme pressure protection
- Provides smooth, positive clutch activation
- Superior anti-rust and oxidation protection
- Meets or Exceeds: API GL-4
- Available Sizes: 1 Liter
V-twin Primary Chaincase Lubricant - V-series Typical Uses
Recommended for use in FL, FLT, FX and FXR chaincase applications. Also recommended for use in the integrated primary/transmission of Sportster® Series XL and XR applications.