RFF Racing Fork Fluids are a series of high V.I. synthetic blend fluids designed to exceed the demands of all cartridge and damper rod applications. RFF maintains viscosity providing consistent damping under the most severe temperature conditions. A proprietary additive system features the best anti-stiction, anti-friction and anti-wear technology. RFF is treated with special anti-foam, seal conditioners, anti-oxidation and corrosion inhibitors for long term durability and component life.
Features & Benefits
- Synthetic blend formula
- For cartridge and damper rod fork applications
- Advanced anti-friction and anti-stiction additive technology
- High VI formula provides consistent fade free performance
- Formulated for long term durability and component life
- Meets or Exceeds: manufacturers' performance requirements
- Available Sizes: 1 Liter, 5 Gallon Pails, 55 Gallon Drums
RFF racing fork fluids Typical Uses
Recommended for use in all cartridge and conventional (damper rod) fork applications.