MTF Manual Transmission Fluid is a special light viscosity, low friction oil with superior load carrying and wear protection properties. It is formulated using the highest quality petroleum base stocks and unique additive systems that focus on thermal stability, shear stability and shock load protection. MTF is treated with anti-oxidation, anti-corrosion and anti-foam to reduce fluid degradation and increase life of all drive components.
MTF is recommended by Mercury Marine for use in MC Six Dry Sump Outdrives. Also recommended for use in Lenco Transmissions and Advanced Adapters Atlas Transfer cases.
Features & Benefits
- Superior load carrying and wear protection
- Improves power throughput
- Quicker shifts and smooth operation
- Superior shock load, EP and wear protection
- Meets or Exceeds: API GL-5
- Available Sizes: 1L, 5 Gallon Pails, 55 Gallon Drums
MTF Manual Transmission Fluid Typical Uses
MTF is specifically recommended by Mercury Marine® for use in the MC Six Dry Sump Outdrives. Improves power efficiency and rust protection for outdrive units. Also recommended for use in Lenco Transmissions and Advanced Adapters Atlas Transfer cases.