MGO Motorcycle Gear Oil is made with a select combination of synthetic and petroleum base oils that have high shear resistance and extreme pressure protection. MGO is fortified with shear stable polymers, rust inhibitors, foam suppressants, anti-wear, extreme pressure additives and pour point depressants. This careful balance of additives provides all gear and final drive applications the highest degree of performance and protection over a wide temperature range.
Features & Benefits
- Synthetic blend formula
- Formulated specifically for final drive systems
- Shear resistant and thermally stable
- Protects under severe shock loads, heat and high speeds
- Meets or Exceeds: API GL-5
- Available Sizes: 1 Liter, 5 Gallon Pails, 55 Gallon Drums
Recommended for use in motorcycle transmissions, shaft drives, and final drives where gear oil grades SAE 80W, SAE 90 or motor oil grades SAE 40, SAE 50 are specified.